HOW AND WHEN CAN I GET STARTED?
After you have signed up with us, we'll contact you to set up a mandatory orientation.
WHAT IS THE MANDATORY ORIENTATION ALL ABOUT?
Note: Orientation is for BOOTCAMP ONLY
1. At orientation we will go over the basics of bootcamp. We will answer any questions you may have and alleviate any fears. DO NOT BE AFRAID, YOU ALL HAVE YOUR OWN REASON FOR BEING HERE AND WE ARE HERE TO MAKE SURE YOU ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS IN A SAFE AND FUN ENVIRONMENT.
2. Complete a liability waiver and medical history.
3. Discuss our bootcamp structure and what your expectations should be.
4. You will be taken through our dynamic warm-up, some basic exercises to show you how we progress and regress exercises, go through a basic workout, and how we stretch at the end of each class.
5. Answer any other questions you may have.
SOME OF OUR CLASSES DO FILL UP AND WE MAY HAVE A WAITING LIST
It's imperative that you not only sign up for the classes you would like to attend each week, but also cancel if you know you cannot make a class you have signed up for. We do limit each class to 25 campers in orderto give you the absolute best experience. You may sign up or cancel via email or our phone number.
Come hang out with us for 1 week and see what we're all about. You're already reading this. Might as well just fill out the info below!